Why do you waste my time?

Options
I scheduled an appointment for a technician to come and set up my internet but they never showed. Never called or notified me in anyway that they were running late. Doesn't help that fizz lacks a phone number nor does the "chat" exist. Messaged on twitter and facebook only to be met with a useless chatbot named Rob. Came to the community hub to find many other people who experienced the same problem. Seriously disappointed with the lack of professionalism here.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,743 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Emily

here we are users, probably the tech had problem in the previous installations this can happen with all the providers not only with Fizz.

You need to reschedule your appointment, this can be done the day after the missing appointment.

To reschedule your technician appointment:

1- Log into your account and go to Manage plan.
    2- Click on Appointments.
    3- Here you will be able to see a complete list of all your past and future appointments.
    4- Scroll to the appointment you wish to modify.
    5- click on Reschedule.
    This will open the booking interface. Select a new day and time slot and click Save.
    Beware — if you just finished scheduling your appointment, please allow a 3-hour delay for the Reschedule button to appear in your account.

You can contact Fizz support by chat for help, from 8 AM to 9 PM every day:

1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.
    3- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address
    4- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.
  • Alzhi
    Alzhi Posts: 305 ✭✭
    Options
    Hello Emily,
    Fizz is 100% online as stated on their website, this is the reason why there isn't any number to reach them, however if you follow the steps that Mike mentioned in his response you should be able to chat with an agent. It does happen that technicians run late because the access to each client's connection panel is different.

I suggest you contact them via Chat and you will be able to have a timely response. Last time I chatted with them it took about 6 minutes to be connected to an agent.

Have a great day
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,145 admin
    Options
    Hello Emily,
    We're truly sorry to hear about this situation. We do our best to provide assistance on every channel in a timely manner, however we can only offer live assistance via chat.
    I checked your account and indeed, I see that the appointment was today and it hasn't been completed just yet. In this case, I kindly invite you to reach out to us so we can do the necessary verifications and help:  https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    Regarding being able to reschedule an appointment, as Mike also mentioned, this is possible once 24h have passed since no changes can be made on the same day of the appointment.
    We highly appreciate your understanding.
    Have a lovely day,
    -Ioana
This discussion has been closed.