time of installation

hello :) I have a scheduled installation tonight between 5pm and 9pm, but I would like to know a more precise time if possible to know when I need to leave work, I work about an hour away from home. Thank you!

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    Hi Corinne,
    here we are users
    You cannot have a more precise time, since the tech have a list and if for example he goes to the first one, but the client is not present, is going to the second one. The other way around is also true, if he has some problem it will be late to the next appointment.

Try to be home if you do not want to lose your appointment and be obliged to reschedule.
  • Lieux
    Lieux Posts: 2,528 ✭✭
    Don’t loose your appointment if you need internet Corinne. Or it can take few days before you can have another one. You can ask for a neighbour or a friend maybe? They need to be 18 years old.
  • Carlo C.
    Carlo C. Posts: 632 ✭✭
    Corinne, I suggest you leave work to be home before 5 as the technician may be early.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭
    Hi Corinne

Welcome to Fizz!

If the appointment is important to you, I would also suggest to be home before 5 pm.

Here is some info from Fizz regarding installation appointments:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address

Please give attention to points #1, 2, 4, 5 and 6.
This discussion has been closed.