unauthorized paiement

Options
i ve been charged 8.00 for nothing. 2 days before my usual payement. i didn t ask fir an add on or anything

Answers

• Julie S. #34350
    Julie S. #34350 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options
    so usefull waste my time saying i didn't buy an add on to be told that maybe i bought an add on. humans....
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,901 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Julie

Unfortunately if for some reason, someone else has access to your Fizz account or to your credit card information, they could make unauthorized purchases.

This is why we suggest to check your account first. If you don't see anything, feel free to contact Fizz support, because we are users in this forum and we cannot see why you were unexpectedly charged $8.

p.s. Thank you Whizz Ioana for your follow-up. Helpful as always!
  • So_AR
    So_AR Posts: 776 ✭✭
    Options
    you can send a chat to the customer service to verify
  • camille P. #34356
    camille P. #34356 Posts: 78 ✭✭
    Options
    Double check your bank statement with your account transaction history.
    If it matches you made a mistake. If not, send an inquiry at customer service.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,102 admin
    Options
    Hello Julie,
    I kindly wish to inform you that I checked your account, I see you were able to receive assistance regarding this over Messenger and that a ticket was escalated to our technical department.
    Rest assured that as soon as we have an update from them that everything's been remedied, we will inform you right away via email. In the meantime, if by any chance you'll need further assistance, you will find all the information on how we can be contacted on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a lovely day,
    -Ioana
This discussion has been closed.