Why was I charged for something I didn't receive?

Suzanne J.
Suzanne J. Posts: 1 ✭✭
The technician came in but nothing was installed. We didn't have what we needed at home. We didn't reschedule. Come to find out I've been charged 57.61 out of my account this morning.

Answers

• MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Suzanne,
    Fizz is a pre-paid service.
    You are paying in advance when you are subscribing for this service.
    But, dont worry, your billing cycle will start the day of your installation by the technician.
    And the renewal of your next billing cycle will be at this date every month.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭
    Hi Suzanne

It looks like you registered for Fizz home internet and the technician couldn't finish the installation.

You will need to logon your account to reschedule or cancel your appointment.

If you no longer want the service, you can cancel and Fizz will refund the amount you paid for your first month of service (you paid for the $50 + taxes plan?)

For account specific issues, you can contact customer support by chat, from 8 AM to 9 PM every day:
    1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.
    3- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address
    4- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • Danny M. #31189
    Danny M. #31189 Posts: 378 ✭✭
    All Fizz is pre-paid, this is the payment for the first month!
  • Andrée
    Andrée Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Hi Suzanne,
    Your were charged for the first month or service when you ordered. The second month should not be charged before 30 days after installation is completed. This is how it usually works.
    Contact the Fizz team by chat to see what will be done next.
  • Ariane P. 70031
    Ariane P. 70031 Posts: 215 ✭✭
    Prepaid service
  • As mentionned, Fizz is pre paid your need to pay before getting services
This discussion has been closed.