Answered question

Are the monthly fee for internet plans fix during whole one year or they will be increased constantly?

I chose this internet plan: Download Speed 10 Mbs which its monthly fee is 35 $. I want to know whether this amount won't be changed within one year or it will be increased constantly?

parvaneh
parvaneh

parvaneh

User level
Level
13 / 100
Fizz will notify you one month in advance if they decide to increase the price. Normally you'll pay the same price if you don't change your plan.
I've been with Fizz for almost two years now, and my price never increased.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Carlo
Carlo

Carlo

User level
Level
3251 / 5000
Parvaneh, Fizz increased their internet prices by 5$ in August so I'd be very surprised to see them increase again. I subscribed in July and did not see my price increase.

Hi Parvaneh

Fizz is a prepaid monthly service. There is no contract.

In theory as written in the service agreement, Fizz is allowed to change the price with 30 days notice. So far, existing customers have been able to keep their prices if they do not make any changes to their plan. Once we change our plan, we will pay the current plan rates.

Stanley
Stanley

Stanley

User level
Level
2281 / 5000
The price usually stays the same. If ever it would imcrease they would notify you in advance.

Mihai
Mihai

Mihai

User level
Level
1045 / 2000
Hi,
From Fizz rules, once you make your option for a contract, that price will be renewed each month without any modifications. Even if Fizz change the monthly price for that option (and that is rare), that will affect only the new users who adhere to that plan.
So, as long as you will keep the same plan, you'll have the same monthly price, no doubt.

The price for my plan stayed the same even though the price for new clients increased slightly. Most of my friends have been with Fizz for more than one year, and they never had increased since... Fizz will notify you a month in advance if the price increases. However, since you don't have a yearly contract, you could decide to leave if the price increase doesn't please you... Freedom!

Mihai
Mihai

Mihai

User level
Level
1045 / 2000
I forgot to tell you that is not a year plan but a monthly plan.

Andrée
Andrée

Andrée

User level
Level
1684 / 2000
Our internet fees went down 1 $ the second month !