Payment problem for my default credit account?

Options
Bobin
Bobin Posts: 4 ✭✭
Hi, my own canadian credit card is expired, so I use my friend's credit card to pay for my bill. I update my payment method again and again, but it fails all the time. Now it's overdue. I'm an international student, and I cannot use my international visa card to pay for my bill. Could you please help me solve this problem? Thanks so much for your great help!

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,727 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Bobin
    here we are users, you must contact the support, however, it seems a common problems these days

You can contact Fizz support by chat, from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday:

1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-fix-payment-issue
    3- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,106 admin
    Options
    Hi Bobin,
    I understand and I'm sorry for the inconvenience. In this case, I kindly invite you to delete your browser history together with the cache memory and cookies before you try updating your payment method again. Also, you can try to update your preferred payment method from Incognito mode or a different browser or device.
    You can use any Canadian Visa or Mastercard credit card (including prepaid), or a Visa Debit card from official Canadian banks such as TD, RBC or CIBC, as shown here:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-payment-methods-can-i-use
    Please verify that you use the same information as you have declared on your bank account file in order to update the payment method on your Fizz account.
    The bank account file that you have completed when you registered the information at your bank holds the billing address that should also be registered on your credit card, provided that's a Canadian credit card, and is also the information that you need to enter on the payment method form on your Fizz account.
    Thank you very much for your understanding.
    Have a good one!
    Andrei
This discussion has been closed.