Unanswered question

Need a new phone? We need beta testers.

Phones will soon arrive at Fizz.

You read right! If you’re looking to get a phone, well we’re looking for beta testers.

The early bird catches the worm. A limited number of new and Preloved phones are available at discounted prices during this beta test.

A financing option will be offered eventually but by paying upfront, you get to save a pretty neat amount on some models.

Curious in knowing more? We totally get that. Here’s a quick snapshot of the benefizz of buying a Fizz phone:

• No minimum plan required. You can buy the phone you want, regardless of the value of your current plan.

• You earn My Rewards points with your purchase.

• Your phone is delivered for free.

How to participate in the beta. Fill out our mini form here below to enter the email address associated with your Fizz account. From there, the instructions will be sent to that email. We look forward in working with you to make this new Fizz chapter another success.

The Fizz team

Answers

Fizzy
Fizzy

Fizzy

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Hi Whizz,

Thanks for making this beta test more widely available.

I am presently involved with the current phone beta test, but do not see any phone I want. Am I automatically invited for this next phase?

Hey Fizzy,

Great to hear you're already invloved. This phase is the same phase that you have been invited to, just at a bigger scale with the involvement of our awesome community.

Sorry, that you couldn't find a phone to your liking. In the long run we will offer more variety as we go through certain phases.

Thanks,

Jay

Fizzy
Fizzy

Fizzy

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Hi Jay

Great initiative! Thanks for your update.

Céline
Céline

Céline

User level
Level
22 / 100
Can't wait to see those phones! Need a new one because my screen is broken.

Carlo
Carlo

Carlo

User level
Level
2678 / 5000
Interested! Form submitted!

gf
gf

gf

User level
Level
591 / 750
this is a great idea!i need a phone upgrade

Rares
Rares

Rares

User level
Level
855 / 2000
Amazing.I'm in!

Céline
Céline

Céline

User level
Level
22 / 100
How long does it take to get informations by mail after submitting the form?

Mateo
Mateo

Mateo

User level
Level
180 / 750
Just signed up! Hope there are some interesting phone out there ;)

Evan
Evan

Evan

User level
Level
32 / 100
Do we need to be selected after submitting our email? Very interested in signing up for this!

Just filled it in ! Saw that 25 days ago some people were invited to be testers too. What’s their opinion about this experience? Does it affect the mobile service ? Thanks !

Mihai
Mihai

Mihai

User level
Level
1044 / 2000
Thank you.

Great initiative. Now the only option to buy phone is pay upfront with credit card. Looking for installment payment option as well using my referral credit in account

Aleksei
Aleksei

Aleksei

User level
Level
44 / 100
Cool! Thanks for the update

JoanMr
JoanMr

JoanMr

User level
Level
942 / 2000
Wow that’s good news !

Roben
Roben

Roben

User level
Level
69 / 100
I sign up to be in the beta. How long I will be in the beta?

Camille
Camille

Camille

User level
Level
12 / 100
Hello,
I had already applied for this program a few weeks ago and the feature still does not appear on my account. Is this program still open ?
Thanks

Martin
Martin

Martin

User level
Level
183 / 750
What is the status of the Beta? I'm truly in need of a new phone, I applied for the Beta test but don't see the option in my account as of yet.

I do see the page is live - however, no phones are listed. You can even apply for financing which didn't work for me.

Here's the link.

https://fizz.ca/en/plp

Francis
Francis

Francis

User level
Level
11 / 100
Its nice to have the possibility to be beta tester, thanks for this opportunity!

LoDown
LoDown

LoDown

User level
Level
93 / 100
Thanks. Is there a list of phones available at this time?