Anyone else experiencing their WIFI completely dropping and lagging between 2am-5am?

Options
g P. #16364
g P. #16364 Posts: 2 ✭✭
Im just curious if anyone else experiences this issue because this has been happening for over a couple months. WIFI and speed is consistent during the day and night but between 2am-5am its unusable. Its definitely not a hardware issue either and there isn't any interference from nearby devices.

Answers

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,899 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi G

You can logon to http://192.168.0.1/login.htm to check if anyone else is using the internet at the same time with you.

You can also check with a wifi analyzer to see if there is interference from one of your neighbors.

I suspect that family member or one of your neighbors is more active at night.
  • Lieux
    Lieux Posts: 2,528 ✭✭
    Options
    No g...do you have some reset...? Updates??
  • RitaVrataski
    RitaVrataski Posts: 7 ✭✭
    Options
    I had experienced a similar issue to yours, and Fizz chat bubble helped me out. You should contact Fizz customer service, their representative can explain your situation in detail. If you need to contact fizz immediately, you could log in your fizz account and under My Plans, click on manage my plan, then try to click unsubscribe. After doing this the chat bubble will appear.
This discussion has been closed.