When will I get my plan?

Options
Raven
Raven Posts: 2 ✭✭
I paid for my plan after I recieved my sim card and followed the activation instructions and then I recieved an email this morning saying I haven't activated my account fully and when I opened the link it redirected me to the payment page after it had already taken the money from my account and it ended up taking the money 2 times. I would like to know when I'll recieve my plan and if I can get the second payment money back? Thanks for any help.

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,103 admin
    Options
    Hello Raven,
    I apologize for the error you've encountered, I suggest you reach out to our support where you can have this situation resolved.
    Our contact methods can be found on the following FAQ https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us, you need to be connected into your account and click on Help, which is on mid-right of your screen, then click on Contact Us, or simply click on the link I've provided.
    Keep in mind that the answer on Facebook messenger is not in real-time and a delay can be between your question and our answer, that is why I suggest you contact us by chat for a better resolution in realtime.
    I've also checked your account and there is no active plan on it.
    Therefore, please contact us by chat, with the information you've mentioned that you've been double charged.
    Have a good one!
    Nicolae Bogdan
  • So_AR
    So_AR Posts: 776 ✭✭
    Options
    You need to restart your phone, if that doesn't work contact Fizz
This discussion has been closed.