Answered question

Installation no show?

Appointment scheduled for today. I took a half day off work to be home for the install between 12-5:00 pm,and nobody shows up?
A 5 hour window should be more than enough to account for any delays.
What's my next step?

Andrea
Andrea

Andrea

User level
Level
12 / 100
Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Hi Andrea,

Sometimes the tech has problems with previous installations it happened to me too.
In a couple of hours, you will receive an email saying that you missed your appointment.

You need to wait tomorrow afternoon to have the opportunity to take a second appointment.
Probably you should also contact the support to let them know your disappointment.

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-techni...

To reschedule your technician appointment:

1- Log into your account and go to Manage plan.
2- Click on Appointments.
3- Here you will be able to see a complete list of all your past and future appointments.
4- Scroll to the appointment you wish to modify.
5- Click on Reschedule.
This will open the booking interface. Select a new day and time slot and click Save.
Beware — if you just finished scheduling your appointment, please allow a 3-hour delay for the Reschedule button to appear in your account.

Andrea,
Unfortunately, it happens that the technician didnt come for an installation.
You will be obliged tomorrow to reschedule another appointment with the technician.
see:
https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-techni...
First, log to your Fizz account.
Click on: My plan (internet)
Click on: Manage my plan
Click on: Appointment
See the appointment missed,
Click on: Reschedule, choose a day and an hour at your conveniance for the installation
and, click: save.

Andrea
Andrea

Andrea

User level
Level
12 / 100
Showed up about an hour later.
All is good.:)

Hello Andrea, welcome to Fizz! I would be furious if I had to reschedule again after waiting for the 5 hour window. I am happy there was only a slight delay of 1 hour.

So_AR
So_AR

So_AR

User level
Level
3216 / 5000
Take the morning windows, there is less delay