forward call?

Options
how can i do a forward for calls as I will be travelling in europe for work for several months? does the SMS and calls also work for receiving? i will not be sending

Answers

• Danny M. #31189
    Danny M. #31189 Posts: 378 ✭✭
    Options
    Your best bet is to use data for your calls and messages by using application instead of the default application while in Europe. Data in Europe is really inexpensive with Fizz compared to other provider.
  • Lieux
    Lieux Posts: 2,528 ✭✭
    Options
    Derek if it’s for several months it would be better for you to have a Sim there with a plan. It can cost you 2 or 3$ per month;) and you can keep your plan here with the 10$ if you want to keep your phone number and account or cancel it.
    Important : You will not be able to make calls while roaming outside your Canada or the United States.
    Roaming calls (incoming or outgoing) will be available at a later time. We will update this FAQ when we have a firm date.
    In the meantime, you will be able to use data, and send/receive texts when you travel outside your coverage zone. To make and receive calls, you can use messaging apps such as WhatsApp or Messenger.
  • LemonHead
    LemonHead Posts: 355 ✭✭
    Options
    Good question. I think other people here gave a good answer for that!
This discussion has been closed.