Answered question

Former mobile provider charging $100 to transfer my phone number to Fizz. Can they do that?

My former mobile provider (Telus) is telling me that it will cost $100 to transfer my phone number to Fizz. Can they do that?

Andre
Andre

Andre

User level
Level
1 / 100
point

there is no cancelation fees the only thing they can charge you is the last month or max of 50$
but if you took a phone contract then you will need to pay what is left on the balance

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Probably you did not finish paying your mobile, therefore, you should pay the amount unpaid, usually 20-25$ per month.

When you decide to make a move, be aware that you can use the referral in order to have 40$ till the October 15th

https://community.fizz.ca/questions/2198337-place-referral-codes

yes you can pick mine

Lieux
Lieux

Lieux

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Andre it doesn’t cost anything to transfer your phone number to another company. Fizz will ask for the transfer to do it and that’s it. But if you have not finished to pay your cell with telus it could be the case...?

If you cancel your service term you will be subject to a cancellation fee with Telus. The fee is $20 per month for each remaining month on your service term with a maximum of $400 and a minimum of $100.