Unanswered question

Referral bonus at $40 until Oct. 15.

Hi everyone, 

If you have friends who were interested in joining our community, now is the perfect time to invite them to use your referral code. With the referral bonus now at $40 instead of the usual $25, you’ll be making your wallet, and theirs, very happy.  

October 15 is the cut-off date. 

What goes up, must come down. Past October 15, 2020, your friends can still use your code, but the referral bonus will be back to $25. No exceptions. So, this means that for a mobile plan, your friends must activate their Fizz SIM card by that date, and for a Home Internet plan, subscribe and choose their installation appointment.  

Friendly reminder: no referral code spamming. 

If you wish to share your referral code on the Community Hub, this is the place, in this post. Other conversations sharing referral codes will be deleted. 

As always, thank you! 

The Fizz team. 

Whizz
Whizz

Whizz

User level
Level
5000 / 5000

Answers

Lieux
Lieux

Lieux

User level
Level
4999 / 5000
Takion read the Whizz message to the end....
If you wish to share your referral code on the Community Hub, this is the place, in this post.

CAIN
CAIN

CAIN

User level
Level
13 / 100
Do the referral code apply for HOME Internet also? or just mobile?

Whizz
Whizz

Whizz

User level
Level
5000 / 5000

Hello CAIN,

Yes, the referral code applies for home internet subscriptions as well. But it has to be the first plan created on the account in order for the bonus to be received.

Thank you for your understanding.

Have a good day.

Catalin

Lily
Lily

Lily

User level
Level
11 / 100
Hi, I used a $25 bonus referrel, received my SIM card recently but have not activated and switched over to Fizz yet. This new bonus just came up. Can I get the $25 bonus changed to $40? Thanks.

Fizzy
Fizzy

Fizzy

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Hi Whizz, thanks for another awesome promotion! It keeps getting better.

Hi Lily, it sounds like you have not yet activated your first plan yet.
If this is the case, be sure to enter your friend's referral code when you are activating your new plan. So as long as you activate before October 15th, you and your friend will qualify for the bonus $40 credit. Welcome to Fizz!

Remy
Remy

Remy

User level
Level
11 / 100
I just subscribed to Fizz 5 days ago, and refered my sister. She refered our parents. However, we only benefited from the 25$ referral bonus. Does anyone know if there is any kind of “price adjustment” policy that would allow us to benefit from the 15$ bonus increase since we activated our lines less than a week ago? I’mprobably not the only one here... We couldn’t know but now that we do, we kind of regret not waiting a few days before making the switch to Fizz.

Fizzy
Fizzy

Fizzy

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Hi Remy

You can always ask Fizz customer support, but unfortunately Fizz has not made any exception for the referral credit in the past.

You can look to the bright side. The sooner you switched over, the sooner you started saving $$. And now you have the chance to tell more family and friends to be able to earn that bonus $40 credit.