why does my payment receipt showing up empty and with code: _shortcode.undefined followed by the pho

I am trying to download the transaction history by month, but I am getting blank information with the exception of code
_shortcode.undefined and the phone number.
What does this mean and how can i get my invoice/receipt

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭
    Try to change browser

You can contact Fizz support by chat, from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday:

1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/whats-my-rewards-program
    3- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • Lieux
    Lieux Posts: 2,528 ✭✭
    Yes Pierre Fizz changed their things. Whizz told yesterday that now you will need to print your invoices to see them. Try in different phone or tablet..it will work.
    Sorry this is in French Whizz posted
    Bonjour à tous,
    Merci pour votre observation.
    L'historique des transactions a été modifié et présentement le bouton de téléchargement n'est plus visible, vous ne disposez plus que du bouton Imprimer.
    Ce bouton vous permet toutefois d'enregistrer la transaction au format PDF si vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Destination' et ensuite sur ' Enregistrer au format PDF'.
    Vous avez aussi la possibilité de choisir le lieu de téléchargement de votre transaction.
    Laissez-nous savoir si tout est plus claire pour vous.
    -Paty
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,802 admin
    Hello Pierre,
    I have verified and see that you've managed to contact us on live chat and one of my colleagues created a ticket for this situation.
    Once they will have an update, we will notify you via the email address associated with your Fizz account.
    Thank you for your patience, have a great day!
    Adelina
This discussion has been closed.