Answered question

Which subscription area should I use?

Hi,

I live in Gatineau, QC. I frequently text and call to Toronto area. Which area should i subscribe to? Quebec, Can or Canada + USA

Suzanne
Suzanne

Suzanne

User level
Level
1 / 100
point
Lieux
Lieux

Lieux

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Suzanne it will be good for you to have a Canada plan. You will be able to phone to Toronto easily. You can buy add-on but it will be more expensive in your situation if you call to Toronto frequently.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Francis
Francis

Francis

User level
Level
38 / 100
Canada so you won't have overcharge, you can change plan every month to ajust

You can change your plan every month, so start with the Canada plan. If you find you need to travel or call the USA you can change your plan to include this later. Making changes is easy, but remember they won’t apply until your next billing cycle. Welcome to fizz! https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-subscribe-to-fizz

Samuel
Samuel

Samuel

User level
Level
1293 / 2000
Canada coverage should be sufficient.

Sergiy
Sergiy

Sergiy

User level
Level
584 / 750
If you select Canada, you can call on any Canadian phone number.

Luc
Luc

Luc

User level
Level
12 / 100
The ares is based on where you are calling from, not where you are calling to. From Gatineau/Ottawa, you can call to Toronto all you want with the Quebec coverage plan. If you travel to Toronto (or anywhere west of Kanata) often, you will want the Canada coverage.

Ottawa is included int he Québec coverage. I live in Ottawa and have the QC coverage, and if I plan to travel out of town in Ontario, I change it to the Canada coverage for the next month.