My internet got cut off but reactivated 2 hours ago. I reset modem but it's still not working. How d

Options
My account got frozen due to a card payment issue, I made a manual payment about 2 hours ago and got an email right away saying the payment went through and my account is reactivated, but I still don't have internet.
I've tried rebooting the modem but it still isn't working. Is there anything I have to do?
Thanks!

Answers

• Lieux
    Lieux Posts: 2,528 ✭✭
    Options
    Nick wait a few more...it can take few hours after a reactivation to be ok. Usually, when you make your payment the system needs up to 2 hours for your payment to pass, if you have waited longer then this and it didn't pass, this means that the banks are still doing the transactions between them and it will take longer then expected.
    In this case, I know you've said that you've contacted your bank, but you can do that once more and ask them to let the transaction that is coming from Fizz end to be completed. This way your services will resume.
    If it’s still a problem contact Fizz... Chat with Fizz is available from 8h00 to 21h00, each day.
    To chat without problem:
    First, connect you to your fizz account.
    Then contact them at: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/my-modem-connected-cable-my-connec...
    Wait a few seconds to see the green chat bubble down to the right of the page.
    When you see it, click on it.
    Your chat session begins with Fizz
    Please, desactivate the ad blocker on your browser.
    Or you can send a message on messenger https://facebook.com/fizzca
  • Patricia C5YQZ
    Patricia C5YQZ Posts: 2,701 ✭✭
    Options
    Wait 24 hours.
    If the network problem is not fix, contact the customer support by solution hub or Facebook messenger
  • Mastaiso
    Mastaiso Posts: 835 ✭✭
    Options
    After 2-3 hours it should be reactivated if not then you should contact support
  • Karl B. #29906
    Karl B. #29906 Posts: 214 ✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, it takes some time for the bank to accept to authorize everything as well.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,102 admin
    Options
    Hello Nick,
    Apologies for the encountered issue.
    I have verified your account and it seems that the reactivation order for the internet services got stuck in pending and a colleague of mine has already created a ticket towards our technical team for this to be corrected.
    When this matter will be rectified by them, we will update you by e-mail as soon as possible.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good day.
    Catalin
This discussion has been closed.