Technician never showed up - Unable to reschedule an installation ?

Gabriela E.
Gabriela E. Posts: 1 ✭✭
Technician was supposed to come yesterday between 12 and 5pm, he never showed up or called or notified me in any way that he wouldn't be coming. On the Fizz help chat, they told me it would automatically show as cancelled by 9pm, and that 3 hours later I'd be able to reschedule.
It's not been 13 hours, and my appointments page is completely frozen, still showing yesterday's appointment, and I'm unable to reschedule anything. Yet it still shows that I'm waiting for my activation...
Why didn't I get any notification?
Why am I unable to reschedule??

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,637 ✭✭
    You will have the possibility to reschedule 20 hours after your appointement
  • Patricia C5YQZ
    Patricia C5YQZ Posts: 2,685 ✭✭
    I think it’s a mistake from system. Cause a lot customer don’t receive the tech yesterday.
    Yesterday it was labour day. Probably he will come today
  • Karl B. #29906
    Karl B. #29906 Posts: 214 ✭✭
    If need be, you might want to chat with Fizz's client service to make sure the appointment will be okay.
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Gabriela,
    Sorry about this appointment failed,
    You have a delay of 20 hours of your last appointment to be able to re-schedule it.
  • I have the same problem, I can't reschedule and it's been more than 24 hours. Fizz is fine when it works. Nightmare when you have problems since they can't even change an address error in my case and i'm stuck in this mess. Will not recommend fizz anymore
This discussion has been closed.