Internet issues?

Options
Djimby
Djimby Posts: 1 ✭✭
Hello! My internet's down, tried to reboot it 2 times but still not working. My electricity is fine. I don’t know what to do anymore. Help please, i’m suppose to work

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,731 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Djimby,

Sorry to hear that your are having internet problems.
    You can try restarting your modem.

Please unplug the modem from the power outlet and verify if the coaxial cable is tightly screwed in both ends, preferably to fully unscrew from both sides, then connect it back in to make sure it is properly connected. If the issue still persists, please take a look over the link below which has a few useful tips as well:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/none-my-devices-can-access-internet-wi-fi-or-using-cable-how-do-i-fix-it

In case it still will not reconnect, please contact Fizz directly by chat using the link above.

here's how to contact customer support by chat, from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday:

1- Connect to your Fizz account (if you have more than one, connect to the one that has the problem) by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/none-my-devices-can-access-internet-wi-fi-or-using-cable-how-do-i-fix-it
    3- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.

Do not hesitate to mark this answer as the best
  • Samuel C. 64723
    Samuel C. 64723 Posts: 166 ✭✭
    Options
    Try resetting your router. Turn it off for at least 60 seconds, make sure the coax cable is well screwed on. Then, restart.
    Fizz support will be there if need be.
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Djimby,
    Have you tried to reset your modem?
    Press in with a needle for 35,40 seconds the reset button located in the center back of your modem.
    Released it after and wait 3,4 minutes to see all the light of your modem coming back.
    If your computer is connected to your modem with an ethernet câble, you'll see on the screen:
    Easy connect.
    Types twice the factory password (indicated back of the modem.
    Your internet connexion is supposed to be 100%, fonctionnal.
    Just reconnect all your devices to your wi-fi network with this password.
    I hope it will works fine.
  • Olivier R. #3666
    Olivier R. #3666 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    Options
    Sorry for the problem
  • HABS
    HABS Posts: 120 ✭✭
    Options
    In these situation, the best option is to reach them directly. They are very helpful.
  • JoanMr
    JoanMr Posts: 330 ✭✭
    Options
    Hey,
    Is your question answered? If so, please chose the best answer and close this topic :)
    Have a good day