How to subscribe if someone else is subscribed to the same apartment?

Karen C. #29548
Karen C. #29548 Posts: 1 ✭✭
I will be moving into an apartment on the 28th and want wifi to be available when I arrive. the previous tenant is subscribed to fizz, so every time I try to subscribe it says she's has to un subscribe before I can. but she leaves on he the 27th, so im scared to wait till then to subscribe because I want the wifi to be available the next day

Answers

• Victoria C. #24523
    Victoria C. #24523 Posts: 367 ✭✭
    I think it should be possible because there are different situations (roommates for example). Technically-wise, though, I guess it would require support intervention
  • Sandra M. #15778
    Sandra M. #15778 Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Hi Karen.
    I was in a similar situation. Basically you cant subscribe or change your address until the person living in that apartment unsubscribe.
    Try to contact support and see if they can do something. I was lucky that the person living where I was moving changed his address ahead of time
  • Yelena
    Yelena Posts: 1,861 ✭✭
    I would advise the current tenant to start unsubscription today. But even if the current tenant unsubscribes today, there is a delay between the moment you subscribe and the moment when you will have your appointment with the technician who will bring the modem. It might take a few weeks depending on the scheduled appointments in the system.
  • Samuel C. 64723
    Samuel C. 64723 Posts: 166 ✭✭
    There usually can only be one subscription per address. Unless you ask Fizz support for an exception.
  • DLB
    DLB Posts: 477 ✭✭
    Hi ! I suggest you to contact Fizz support for your specific question.
This discussion has been closed.