Answered question

SIM card has not arrived.

I've ordered it more than a month ago and never received it, what should I do? Can i get a new one or a refund?

Asya
Asya

Asya

User level
Level
1 / 100
point

You need to reach Fizz wit chat bubble or with messenger You can contact Fizz support by chat, from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday:

1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
2- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/activation-how-do-i-transfer-my-cu...
3- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner. . In your account you can also see where is your Sim. MY PROFILE and ORDER HISTORY.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Olivier
Olivier

Olivier

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
I'm so sorry for you

Stanley
Stanley

Stanley

User level
Level
2281 / 5000
Try to contact support they could help you with this

George
George

George

User level
Level
2619 / 5000
Contact fizz support

J
J

J

User level
Level
4080 / 5000
better contact support in this case

Pascal
Pascal

Pascal

User level
Level
1742 / 2000
Normally, when a SIM card is lost or stolen, before activation, Fizz will ask you to purchase a new one, then once activated they will credit you the lost one.

Asya,
Probably, your sim card has been stolen.
Your can see the historic of your order.
Log to your Fizz account.
Click on: My Profile
Click on: Historic orders, and you will see the details of this transaction.
I think, you'll be obliged to order a new sim card and ask for a refund to the Fizz support for the first not received..
Please, contact the Fizz support by chat from 8h00 to 21h00.

Whizz
Whizz

Whizz

User level
Level
5000 / 5000

Hello Asya,

I see that you've managed to contact us on Live Chat and my colleague suggested what are the steps in this situation.
If you need anything else, we are available between 8 am and 9 pm everyday or any time at https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

Thank you, have a great day!

Adelina