Was anyone else met with disrespect when during their fizz installation and had their technician not

Alex A. #28716
Alex A. #28716 Posts: 1 ✭✭
A technician came to our house during the requested time and failed to answer our questions - insisted on drilling a second hole - would not even test or explain anything and then left. Got an email saying i missed my appointment?? wtf?? I also was already billed for my first month of internet but now that month I paid for is being spent playing catchup trying to install it. Fizz's customer service absolutely blows and I am not able to contact anyone or receive any assistance. A huge waiting game. Wasted my time and money.

Answers

• Olivier R. #3666
    Olivier R. #3666 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    Sorry my friend
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,785 admin
    Hello Alex,
    I'm deeply sorry for this situation. We apologize for the technician's behaviour. I see that you've managed to reach is in private and one of my colleagues has already escalated this situation to our superiors. We'll make the necessary verifications. On your account your appointment has been rescheduled. If you'll encounter any other issue, please reach back to us and we'll do our best to help you further.
    Have a good day!
    Radu
This discussion has been closed.