I have a technician come ing between 5and 9

Options
Patrick L. 61394
Patrick L. 61394 Posts: 2 ✭✭
If the technician come too late he will not be able to install the cable and I again will not get the installation for the internet!

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,729 ✭✭
    Options
    If they give you that period , the technian must be able to complete the installation.
    Do you need the cable? Contact the support to let them know in this way they can plan extra time
  • Patrick L. 61394
    Patrick L. 61394 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options
    How can I let them know when you can’t contact Fizz
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,729 ✭✭
    Options
    You can chat with them, from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday:

1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address
    3- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • George S. #20091
    George S. #20091 Posts: 639 ✭✭
    Options
    Yes please contact Fizz by chat or messenger
  • mahdi M. #27800
    mahdi M. #27800 Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Options
    you can contact fizz everyday from 8 Am to 9 Pm. Be patient
  • Kurt V.
    Kurt V. Posts: 353 ✭✭
    Options
    Contact Fizz through messenger
  • Pascal
    Pascal Posts: 5,671 ✭✭
    Options
    And then? Did the installation go as planned? If not, you should contact customer service through Facebook Messenger or try to talk to them through the chat bubble.
    - Make your way to the Solution Hub.
    - On the help page pertaining to your issue, click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner.
    Business hours.
    The chat service is available every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST. The chat bubble won’t appear outside of these business hours.
This discussion has been closed.