How to program internet?

After the technician came to install the signal at my house I plugged in the fizz machine in the cable. The password on it doesn’t work and I don’t know how to figure it out.

Answers

• Lieux
    Lieux Posts: 2,528 ✭✭
    Hello Elisabeth. I had the same problem. You need to retry carefully with the letters and numbers...l and 1 or l and L ... good luck. If anything is ok you will need help with the client services
  • Lieux
    Lieux Posts: 2,528 ✭✭
    Here to have some help... 1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Open one of the help links above.
    3- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • Moise P.
    Moise P. Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Hello,
    I'm glad you came here for help. Entering a password can be tricky, make sure there is no space before and after typing the password. This is complementary advice to the previous comments.
  • Jambonneau
    Jambonneau Posts: 148 ✭✭
    Furthermore
    Your wifi password IS NOT your router password
    Be careful to use the right one by following the instructions within the box
    Regards
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭
    Hi Elisabeth,

The default password is printed on the white label on the back of the modem. As others said, be careful with these characters L,I,1,O & 0.

If the password refuses to work, you can reset the modem to factory settings before trying again. With a pen or paper clip, press and hold the reset button on the back of the modem for 10 seconds.
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,779 ✭✭
    Hi Elisabeth.
    The password normally is on back of the router, if you have some problem with password you can ask directly fizz if he can change the password remotely, i think it's could be done, i've worked in a telecom company and we can done it.
    Have a nice day.
  • Victoria C. #24523
    Victoria C. #24523 Posts: 367 ✭✭
    Usually the password is written on a little piece of paper. Double-check, but if it doesn't work, then contact support.
This discussion has been closed.