Waiting for my SIM card NEED TO FIX MY ADDRESS

Options
Cindy G. #26816
Cindy G. #26816 Posts: 1 ✭✭
I order a week ago my SIM card i didn’t get it because of an issue with my address i bought another one yesterday with my right address, i don’t know what happened but when i paid is the wrong address again i have contact the courrier they told me i have to contact you guys is been very frustrated the back and forth and i don’t want to buy another SIM.
1)SIM card that i order JULY 7 and the order number is ***********. Address that appears on the shipping info **********
2)SIM card i order JULY 14 . And again the same wrong address.
Hopefully i can get a solution or my money back.
Thank you.

Answers

• MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Cindy,
    For help;
    Please, contact the Fizz customer support by chat (available from 8h00 to 21h00).
    First, connect you to your Fizz account.
    Click on:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-waiting-delivery-my-fizz-package
    Click on the green chat bubble when you see it down to the right of the page.
  • Victoria C. #24523
    Victoria C. #24523 Posts: 367 ✭✭
    Options
    Pretty sure it's impossible to change the address after ordering SIM. Maybe agents on FB would be able to help though. Give it a try and be more careful next time!
  • redhead
    redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Options
    As Mike said, we are all fellow Fizz customers and cannot help. You should contact Fizz customer support by chat or Facebook messenger to understand what happened.
    If all is good, then I suggest you select Mike's answer as BEST ANSWER to close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.