Unanswered question

Got your eyes on a Samsung phone?

As you know, we’re not picky. You can bring over the phone you want to use our mobile services. But if you’re looking to change yours, Samsung gives you a hand thanks to a financing offer. To find the Samsung phone that best fits your budgetand see the terms and conditions that applyvisit the Fizz page on Samsung.com.  

Team Fizz

Answers

Nick
Nick

Nick

User level
Level
606 / 750
I already have a samsung phone love it thanks anyways maybe for my next one! Hate iPhones will never buy one. Motorola meh! Lol

Jones
Jones

Jones

User level
Level
1255 / 2000
Always will be with the Apple Eco-System!
Go, Apple Go! ahah.
Thanks Fizz!

Victoria
Victoria

Victoria

User level
Level
1115 / 2000
Not picky but better iPhone tbh :)

Jerome
Jerome

Jerome

User level
Level
55 / 100
@Fizz: Hey! It's a nice start. I hope to see more manufacturers with small rebate on each... maybe Nokia next? They offer very good value in the low to mid end at the moment...

@Sylvie: Indeed, it's very expensive.
Remember that the "usual" price the big company offers are offset by small montly overcharges on their plans.
And as for the industry in general, yeah, I deeply miss being able to buy a good-enough phone at the 200$ mark.

france
france

france

User level
Level
126 / 750
It's a good idea but very Expensive, what about a loyalty rebate program for a best price...

Gabriel
Gabriel

Gabriel

User level
Level
11 / 100
Thanks fizzz !

Kurt
Kurt

Kurt

User level
Level
1652 / 2000
Thanks, I am currently looking into changing to an android phone (have had iphone for years).