Broken modem

Options
Martin T. #14041
Martin T. #14041 Posts: 3 ✭✭
I broke my modem while moving it, the connector is inside and easily fixed but i don't have the tools

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,723 ✭✭
    Options
    You need to contact the support to valide with them the procedure to follow

here's how to contact customer support by chat, from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday:

1- Connect to your Fizz account (if you have more than one, connect to the one that has the problem) by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/none-my-devices-can-access-internet-wi-fi-or-using-cable-how-do-i-fix-it
    3- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.

Do not hesitate to mark this answer as the best
  • vanigh
    vanigh Posts: 328 ✭✭
    Options
    To Mike
    When one brakes the modem accidentally does Fizz charge the subscriber for replacement or repair?
  • Univorce
    Univorce Posts: 6 ✭✭
    Options
    You should contact the support and you may have to schedule a service appointment.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,723 ✭✭
    Options
    @vanigh I do not know :(
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Martin. Thanks for your fantastic question.
    We cant help here for your modem/router problem. The modem/router is still property of Fizz, and he need to be repaired by a Fizz technician or returned to Fizz. If you try to repair it, you could be charged 150$+TX for a new modem if you broke it.In your case i suggest to contact a fizz rep by clicking on the green chat bubble available in your account dashboard, or by joining a rep by facebook under the name Fizz.
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.
    Don't forget to mark this answer as the best answer! :)
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,096 admin
    Options
    Hello Martin,
    Apologies for the encountered issue.
    I have verified your account and I saw that you have reached us directly. Hope everything turned out well.
    Have a good day.
    Catalin
This discussion has been closed.