Answered question

How many days it takes to transfer number from Fido? I want to know when I should initiate the transfer process,

I am prepaid with Fido, I want to know how many days in advance should I initiate the transfer process to Fizz so my Fido account doesn't get expire.

Ka
Ka

Ka

User level
Level
57 / 100
Hi Ka,

As long as you give the correct info upon activation, your number transfer should be completed within a few hours.

You need to give Fizz:

• your phone number
  • Fido account number or your phone's IMEI
  • your name exactly as registered with Fido
    I recommend to do the activation & transfer early during the day. So if there are any issues, you can easily contact Fizz support. Fizz chat service is available every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST.

In order to have a successful number transfer, your Fido account must be active. Once the transfer is complete, your Fido account will close automatically and your Fido SIM card will no longer function.

BTW I hope you know that new customers will benefit from the current $35 promo.
    https://fizz.ca/en/invite-friends
    Use a referral code in order to receive $35 until July 7 (after that, it's back to $25).
    https://community.fizz.ca/questions/2198337-place-referral-codes
    If you don't already have a code, you can pick mine :D

Welcome to Fizz!

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

vanigh
vanigh

vanigh

User level
Level
2334 / 5000
My transfer from Fido to Fizz took about 15 minutes.
As long as you do it correctly it doesn’t take long.

Olivier
Olivier

Olivier

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Thanks for your question

Victoria
Victoria

Victoria

User level
Level
2270 / 5000
I would say somewhere around 2 hours

sman
sman

sman

User level
Level
3802 / 5000
Hi Ka,

Thanks for your fantastic question.

In your case I suggest contacting a fizz customer service by clicking on the green chat bubble available in your account dashboard, or by joining a customer service by Facebook under the name Fizz.

It's been a pleasure to assist you today. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.
Don't forget to mark this answer as the best answer! :)