The address of my credit card doesn't be match with address in profile even. What should to do ?

arash R.
arash R. Posts: 7 ✭✭
I changed address in the credit profile. But it doesn't work and I received a message said that the payment is denied. What should to do?

Answers

• CaptFanta
    CaptFanta Posts: 271 ✭✭
    Are you sure the address is written identically in both your credit card company account and your Fizz account ? It can be very sensitive, sometime if you forget the St or the number of the appartement it will not work.
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    arash,
    Please, be aware to white the same exact adress into your Fizz account than the adress of your credit card.
    If you do it, it will work.
  • Fabrice H.
    Fabrice H. Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Both adresses must be the same
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,715 ✭✭
    When you insert the credit card, the system will ask the name and adresse associated with it since you can use a credit card with different name
  • Olivier R. #3666
    Olivier R. #3666 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    Thanks for the question
  • arash R.
    arash R. Posts: 7 ✭✭
    The differences is 2 space and cama. I can't change that because I have to fill the blanks.
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Hi! Quick follow-up!
    Problem resolved?
  • Jean B. 15359
    Jean B. 15359 Posts: 253 ✭✭
    When I ordered internet, I needed to put my new adress for the delivry service and my current adress as the Credit card adress. At first it didn't allowed me, but i refreshed and it worked.
    Was that your problem?
  • AntonioMar
    AntonioMar Posts: 788 ✭✭
    If the problem is resolved, could you please close the question.
This discussion has been closed.