Add new member or join plan?

Options
Cl0ut1eR
Cl0ut1eR Posts: 12 ✭✭
My family want to join fizzz (3 new plans), is it better to add them to my plan or that they use their own account?
On one hand we get the 35$ of reference, but on the other hand can we all use the 250 mb bonus or free voice mail or is it locked to one plan?
And does the fizz cash (to pay as you go) is for one plan or for the account

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,727 ✭✭
    Options
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,901 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Etienne,

Each of the upgrades (like 250 mb) can be applied to only one plan at a time.

And as far as I know, the free voicemail upgrade did not work.

It's really up to you, but it seems your family will benefit with their own account.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,727 ✭✭
    Options
    As Fizzy wrote, the bonus are not given in double, therefore, you need to pick the plan where you want to apply each bonus.
    the free voicemail is not available any more.
  • Cl0ut1eR
    Options
    Thank you Mike but I still have a question,for multiple plans on one account are the bonuses shared or individual? If I have the 250mb of data does everyone have 250mb bonus or its splited between every user?
  • Cl0ut1eR
    Options
    Thank you Fizzy
    But I only have one power up so I don't see the point to make it all on one account then...
    Do I get more power up by adding people or the other members would just have nothing?
  • Fizzy
    Options
    Etienne, if you are referring to the 250 mb bonus power up, Fizz calls these Upgrades.

Here's what Fizz offers for My Rewards program: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-do-i-receive-my-rewards-program

To know more about the levels and rewards at each level, please read here:
    https://community.fizz.ca/questions/2354064-rewards-points-levels-upgrades-etc-earn
    https://communaute.fizz.ca/questions/2190677-badges-niveaux-bonus-points
    Sorry the last post is written in French. If you have any questions at all, you can ask here in the forum.
  • Fizzy
    Options
    So the bonuses are not shared. The upgrade bonus is earned in the account, and can be used in only one plan at a time.

When you are at level 1, you have one 250 mb upgrade in your account.
    You can apply that upgrade to a mobile plan in your account.
    If you have other mobile plans in the same account, they will not have any upgrade.

When you are at level 2, you have 250 mb upgrade + 500 mb upgrade in your account.
    If you have 2 mobile plans in the same account, you can apply the 250 mb upgrade to plan A and the 500 mb upgrade to plan B.
    If you have only 1 mobile plan, then you can apply one of the upgrades, which makes sense to use the 500 mb upgrade.

When you are at level 3, you now have 3 upgrades (250 mb + 500 mb + 250 mb) available in your account.
    And you have also unlocked the second slot (which allows you to use 2 upgrades per plan).
    If you have 2 mobile plans in the same account, you can apply the 250 mb + 250 mb upgrades to plan A and the 500 mb upgrade to plan B.
    If you have only 1 mobile plan, then you can apply 2 upgrades, makes sense to use the 250 mb + 500 mb upgrade.

And when you reach level 5, you will unlock the third slot (3 is max number of slots).
  • Alexandre P. 40143
    Alexandre P. 40143 Posts: 204 ✭✭
    Options
    Sorry I really don’t know
This discussion has been closed.