SIM card not delivered even though Fizz says it was. What happened?

Options
Denise C. #25733
Denise C. #25733 Posts: 1 ✭✭
Hi.
I would like to kindly request for help!
I have looked the system to see the status of my SIM card delivery, since it was scheduled to be delivered on July 2nd (and I really needed this to be delivered until today) and your system says that my SIM card was delivered. The truth is that it WAS NOT delivered!
I was home all day...all week...as always since this Pandemic took place... and nobody came to deliver anything. In the system of the delivery company, there is a signature that can not be considered one... It is a X!!! Not me, nor my husband have signed this. =( =( =(
Can you please solve this problem?
What could have happened??? To whom this SIM card was delivered???? Because it was not in my house.
I must say I am very disappointed. I have barely started my relationship with you and I am already having trouble. =( =( =(
I got a extra dose of disappointment after I have seen so many other complaints similar to this one that seems to be unresolved on your community hub.
I hope you can solve this as soon as possible.... and I can have my SIM card until saturday otherwise I will reconsider changing providers...as I won't be able to have my phone up and running when mostly needed before I travel.
Please help?
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you.

Answers

• vanigh
    vanigh Posts: 328 ✭✭
    Options
    Hello Denise
    Same old story happens too often, the local courier sticks the sim envelope on the front door, and often it gets stolen, happend to me also, solution, order a new sim, activate your Sim and support will reimburse you for the stolen SIM. Its frustrating and disappointing not much we can do...
    Welcome to Fizz, don't be shy to use my referral cod for $35 rebate.
    vanigh @ https://community.fizz.ca/questions/2377850-can-share-referral-code-greatest-number-people
  • sokarina
    sokarina Posts: 170 ✭✭
    Options
    It's sad that it happened. Best option would be for you to contact support to see if they can resolve this for you. I mean you paid for it you should get it. Good luck!
  • Daniel P. 53829
    Daniel P. 53829 Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Options
    Maybe wrong address? Try calling fizz and I’m sure they will help you out
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,166 admin
    Options
    Hi Denise,
    You've just received a private message regarding this matter.
    Have a good one!
    Radu
This discussion has been closed.