Dinosaur badges, I am missing the 6 and 12 month badges?

Clyde P. #19585
Clyde P. #19585 Posts: 3 ✭✭
I seem to be missing badges,
I have been with Fizz for over a year and do not have the 6 and 12 month badges.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    This is a known bug, you need to contact the support, and they will give it to you

You can contact Fizz support by chat, from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday:
    1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/whats-my-rewards-program
    3- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • Nomdefoire
    Nomdefoire Posts: 203 ✭✭
    It's scary to think that it's easier for them to manually enter the badges to everyone's accounts than to solve this programming issue. I'm not judging their decision, I just find this information crazy.

So yeah Clyde, you reach the customer service, tell them about your issue. They create a ticket and maybe 3-4 days later the badge should be up on your account.

Cheers!
  • KingKong
    KingKong Posts: 464 ✭✭
    Hi Clyde. Contact the Customer Support.. they will add them to your account :)
    I had the same issue.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    @Nomdefoire, like all the projects you give priority, and this is a very low priority for them :( But after having contacted the support the badge will be assigned the day after
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,809 admin
    Hello Clyde,
    We've already chatted about this a few hours ago and I've already opened a ticket on your account. As soon as our technicians will resolve it, we'll send you an email to give you the good news.
    Have a nice evening!
    Radu
This discussion has been closed.