Level
34 / 100
Fizzy

Fizzy

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Hi Arash,

As others mention, it really depends on your budget and what you will be doing online.

I have a cousin who has 120 mbps because he does 4K streaming, video gaming, live streaming and downloading all at the same time.

I also have an uncle and aunt who are fine with 15 mbps. They only use it only to check emails, occasional online surfing, some netflix twice a week and bit of video chat.

Ask yourself what activities you plan to do online. You can post again here when you know more.

The great thing with Fizz home internet right now is that you can change your plan as you need. So you can start with any plan: https://fizz.ca/en/internet?DATA_CAPACITY=10250&DOWNL...

BTW I hope you know that new customers can benefit from the current $35 promo.
https://fizz.ca/en/invite-friends
Use a referral code in order to receive $35 until July 7 (after that, it's back to $25).
https://community.fizz.ca/questions/2198337-place-referral-codes
If you don't already have a code, you can pick mine :D

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

CaptFanta
CaptFanta

CaptFanta

User level
Level
670 / 750
30 mbps will be way enough for two !

Alexandre
Alexandre

Alexandre

User level
Level
1660 / 2000
It depends about your consommation

FizzFanTim
FizzFanTim

FizzFanTim

User level
Level
622 / 750
Do you do 4K video streaming? Some of those streams can be a whopping 25mbps. Will you and the other person in your house be working from home at the same time? That might require faster speeds depending on your field of work. I took 60 because it cost less than my old provider’s 50 plan and was faster. It really does depend on how much strain you intend on putting on the network at one time. If you’re not sure, start of with the 30 plan and then increase or lower depending on how it goes.

Skwylton
Skwylton

Skwylton

User level
Level
12 / 100
At least 30mbps. 50mpbs if you're working from home with at least 2 other devices in use

We have 30 Mbps for 2 people (me and my roommate). It's enough to watch Netflix and work a bit. I recommend a bit more than that to be really comfy.

Stanley
Stanley

Stanley

User level
Level
1379 / 2000
Hi Arash, if you're 2 people using it depending on the amount of devices you got on at the same time you vould start with 30mbs. If it's not enough you can always change to more

sokarina
sokarina

sokarina

User level
Level
1047 / 2000
For 2 people you can start with 30mbs then change to 60mbs the next month if its not enough

Jeff
Jeff

Jeff

User level
Level
11 / 100
For 2 devices, 30mbs should be enough to start with! Good luck arash!

The best plan for deux personnes depends on your usage and your desired comfort level. Back in the days, we seemed to go along pretty fine most of the time with slow download speeds. But now that faster speeds are available, most people are tempted to pay a few bucks more to never have to worry about it.

Personnally, 2 people (including one working from home) with normal use (web browsing, video streaming, etc) we make it happen with 15 Mbps. Maybe someday we will upgrade to 30 but never more than that.

Good luck!

Jean-Charles
Jean-Charles

Jean-Charles

User level
Level
11 / 100
30mbps is cheap and will do the job!

Michael
Michael

Michael

User level
Level
32 / 100
Hey! I got this answer! 30 MBS should do it. I was at 60 MBS and don't really notice much difference in streaming video on youtube or netflix with rare pixelations. Bear in mind if you do 4K or gaming you'll need 60 at the least or better 120. Still reasonable pricing at the higher levels.

Best regards!