Created a new plan last month but it failed to kick in. What did I do wrong?

Options
ImageBlue
ImageBlue Posts: 7 ✭✭
Is there something else I should do? I have changed my plan couple of times. I scared the upcoming renewal may fail again and get me to scramble for more data.

Answers

• Alexandre P. 40143
    Alexandre P. 40143 Posts: 204 ✭✭
    Options
    When you modify your plan it will change the month after. Also if it didn’t change the months after contact the fizz support by phone or chat. You can also by add on if you need data and can’t wait the next month that your plan change.
  • Stanley M.
    Stanley M. Posts: 279 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi ikenna, normally you'll see the change on your plan but it will only come into effect the following month. If you still have an issue contact support via chat for help. Good luck!
  • sokarina
    sokarina Posts: 170 ✭✭
    Options
    Hey Ikenna, it takes into effect the next month. If you need data though you can always do an add-on. If you feel there's a techninal problem contact support by chat.
  • Anne-laure F.
    Anne-laure F. Posts: 584 ✭✭
    Options
    Hello Ikenna,
    I suggest you contact Fizz directly to get it resolved.
    -----
    HOW TO CONTACT FIZZ by Chat:
    Make your way to the Solution Hub.
    On the help page pertaining to your issue, click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner.
    Our business hours.
    The chat service is available every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST. The chat bubble won’t appear outside of these business hours.
    -----
    HOW TO CONTACT FIZZ on Facebook:
    Leave a message on Facebook.
    If demand is too high or it’s out of our business hours, leave us a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter private. We’ll get back to you so you don’t have to waste your precious time waiting around.
    ----
    Don't hesitate to give me a heart and/or mark my answer as the best if it was useful to you.
    Have a great day ! :)
  • Simon
    Simon Posts: 109 ✭✭
    Options
    "chat" with customer support
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for your fantastic question.
    In your case i suggest to contact a fizz rep by clicking on the green chat bubble available in your account dashboard, or by joining a rep by facebook under the name Fizz.
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.
    Don't forget to mark this answer as the best answer! :)
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Ikenna,
    I suggest you to contact the Fizz customer service by chat about your question.
    Chat is available from 8h00 to 21h00, each day.
    First, connect you to your Fizz account.
    See:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-create-my-mobile-plan
    Wait to see the green chat bubble down to the right of the page and when you see it, click on it
This discussion has been closed.