Answered question

Coverage in Gaspésie near the New-Brunswick with a Quebec only plan?

There seems to be an issue with the network while in the Gaspésie peninsula. I do not have any data and sometimes cannot send or receive calls since New brunswick is pretty close to where I am. Roaming is activated but still no luck.

Anthony
Anthony

Anthony

User level
Level
11 / 100
Hi Anthony,

If you have Quebec only plan, use roaming only if you have funds in your wallet or you have already purchased a travel add-on.

Otherwise the Quebec only plan will work only when you are connected to FIZZ network (not FIZZ-EXT). I suggest to restart your phone, and manually connect to Fizz network if needed.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Hello Anthony

I suggest you contact Fizz directly to get it resolved.
-----
HOW TO CONTACT FIZZ by Chat:
Make your way to the Solution Hub.
On the help page pertaining to your issue, click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner.
Our business hours.
The chat service is available every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST. The chat bubble won’t appear outside of these business hours.
-----
HOW TO CONTACT FIZZ on Facebook:
Leave a message on Facebook.
If demand is too high or it’s out of our business hours, leave us a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter private. We’ll get back to you so you don’t have to waste your precious time waiting around.
----
Don't hesitate to give me a heart and/or mark my answer as the best if it was useful to you.

Have a great day ! :)

EdmTrance
EdmTrance

EdmTrance

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Thanks for your fantastic question.

In your case i suggest to contact a fizz rep by clicking on the green chat bubble available in your account dashboard, or by joining a rep by facebook under the name Fizz.

It's been a pleasure to assist you today. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.
Don't forget to mark this answer as the best answer! :)

Anthony
Anthony

Anthony

User level
Level
11 / 100
Last time I checked Gaspésie IS in Québec, I shouldn't have to pay 2$ extra just to make phone calls.

From where I am (yellow) I should be in the coverage area.

Alexandre
Alexandre

Alexandre

User level
Level
1862 / 2000
You should contact directly fizz