How to connect the wi-fi modem?

Options
Vladlen
Vladlen Posts: 1 ✭✭
Hello,
How do I know where is the Fizz box outside my house? Is the modem connected to a telephone network or it needs a cable connection? What does the $30 installation include? Does Fizz has any service support (phone, chat, email)? It feels like a ghost company...
Thank you.

Answers

• vanigh
    vanigh Posts: 328 ✭✭
    Options
    The modem is connected to Videotron coax cable, the technician will bring the modem and test your cable to verify the internet signal, the rest is easy, just follow the instructions on the box cover.
    Fizz has chat help service.
    Make your way to the Solution Hub.
    On the help page pertaining to your issue, click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner.
    Or you can post your questions on this community help page.
    Don't be afraid to use my referral code :) for $35 discount.
    Welcome to Fizz
  • Stanley M.
    Stanley M. Posts: 279 ✭✭
    Options
    The process is very simple, especially if you used to have cable connection. If you do they bring you the modem and you plug it in very simple. For support you have the chat or the community like you used it can be pretty useful.
  • vanigh
    vanigh Posts: 328 ✭✭
    Options
    Here is how to add referral code, Fig #2 During activation process.
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-invite-friends-to-join-fizz
    here where to find referral codes
    https://community.fizz.ca/questions/2198337-place-referral-codes
  • Anne-laure F.
    Anne-laure F. Posts: 584 ✭✭
    Options
    Hello Vladlen,
    I suggest you contact Fizz directly to be sure.
    -----
    HOW TO CONTACT FIZZ by Chat:
    Make your way to the Solution Hub.
    On the help page pertaining to your issue, click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner.
    Our business hours.
    The chat service is available every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST. The chat bubble won’t appear outside of these business hours.
    -----
    HOW TO CONTACT FIZZ on Facebook:
    Leave a message on Facebook.
    If demand is too high or it’s out of our business hours, leave us a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter private. We’ll get back to you so you don’t have to waste your precious time waiting around.
    ----
    Don't hesitate to give me a heart and/or mark my answer as the best if it was useful to you.
    Have a great day ! :)
This discussion has been closed.