Can I call forward fizz nb to VOIP like skype or CallHippo with voip US phone numbers?

Options
mathieular
mathieular Posts: 4 ✭✭
Can't seem to be able to do a call forward to a voip Skype US phone number. I have a Canada plan but added 60min of US minutes. Still not allowing me to do so.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,743 ✭✭
    Options
    Did you try to call directly the number in order confirm that the problem is the forward
  • mathieular
    mathieular Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options
    Mike : yes I did. Skype VOIP US phone number is active and ringing on the Skype app
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,743 ✭✭
    Options
    When you enter the number in the transfer
    When you enter
    **61*+1YOURNUMBER#
    Did you receive an error?
  • nicolas M. 22721
    nicolas M. 22721 Posts: 119 ✭✭
    Options
    Yes you can but you can try to go from Forrest gave you a P US phone number
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Mathieular! Thanks for your magnifico question!
    Normally it's working, you can make call forward to any america's number but u can't make call forward to europe number. In your case, i suggest to reach a Fizz support rep by clicking the green chat bubble available in your account dashboard or by facebook under the name "Fizz".
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today, if you have furthers questions i'm here to answer!
    Have a great day and don't hesitate to mark my answer as the best. :)
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    HI MathieuLar!
    Problem resolved?
  • Alexandre P. 40143
    Alexandre P. 40143 Posts: 204 ✭✭
    Options
    Sorry don’t know
  • Anne-laure F.
    Anne-laure F. Posts: 584 ✭✭
    Options
    Hello Mathieular !
    I suggest you contact Fizz directly to get it resolved.
    -----
    HOW TO CONTACT FIZZ by Chat:
    Make your way to the Solution Hub.
    On the help page pertaining to your issue, click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner.
    Our business hours.
    The chat service is available every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST. The chat bubble won’t appear outside of these business hours.
    -----
    HOW TO CONTACT FIZZ on Facebook:
    Leave a message on Facebook.
    If demand is too high or it’s out of our business hours, leave us a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter private. We’ll get back to you so you don’t have to waste your precious time waiting around.
    ----
    Don't hesitate to give me a heart and/or mark my answer as the best if it was useful to you.
    Have a great day ! :)
  • Foxdie
    Foxdie Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

Check your Skype client settings. Keep your version up to date. It`s necessary that devices (microphone, speakers) have been selected and are working properly. You may need to install/update drivers. I've been using brightvisionevents.co.uk for a long time this platform solves a number of problems there`re high speed internet connections plus a 5G router with battery backup, so when I had live broadcasts they weren`t interrupted during connectivity or power problems. It's convenient, maybe this platform will solve your problems.  

This discussion has been closed.