Why is the appointment date wrong? It says april instead of june and also the date is wrong when set

Options
Ian L. #24322
Ian L. #24322 Posts: 1 ✭✭
When trying to set an appointment for the internet plan. The month and day is wrong. It is suppose to be june and not april and the date is wrong also. I have attached a screenshot of the procedure. It is today that I am currently trying to setup a plan which is june 15 , 2020. And Selecting for installation date would be June 17, 2020 at pm. But it shows april when pressing next.

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Options
    Hello Ian,
    I apologize for this unpleasant inconvenience.
    Our website developer is aware of this and it is working on the fix. As of now, you can do your order and check the appointment after you complete it. If you have another date registered after you've completed the order, please contact our support department which can be found over the FAQ https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    Your order should be registered correctly and this is just a display error from the website.
    Cheers!
    Nicolae Bogdan
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    HI Ian. Thanks for your question! :)
    In your case, i suggest to reach a Fizz support rep by clicking the green chat bubble available in your account dashboard or by facebook under the name "Fizz".
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today, if you have furthers questions i'm here to answer!
    Have a great day and don't hesitate to mark my answer as the best. :)
  • SuperFizzeur
    Options
    @Whizz. What's about the phonista badge?
  • Fernando D.
    Fernando D. Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options
    Hello Fizz Team, yesterday night I was trying to schedule for Saturday 27th P.M., but I stopped
    the transaction because I had this same problem. Today I tried again and I am still having the same situation, and the chosen date is not available anymore. I am trying to contact you by chat, but I can't find the "blue bubble". I will appreciate your support.
  • SuperFizzeur
    Options
    Hi Fernando! :)
    Go to facebook and ask fizz it's will be more sample! :)
This discussion has been closed.