Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,727 ✭✭
    Options
    Probably is due to the weather conditions
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Dwight! Thanks for your wonderful question!
    It's could be an outage in your area, wait at least 24 hours and if the problem is always here contact a support rep.
    To contact directly a fizz support rep by clicking the green chat bubble in your account dashboard or by facebook under the name fizz!
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today! Have a great day! :)
    Don't hesitate to mark my answer as the best! :)
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,727 ✭✭
    Options
    You can contact Fizz support by chat, from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday:
    1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/none-my-devices-can-access-internet-wi-fi-or-using-cable-how-do-i-fix-it
    3- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,901 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Dwight,

Try restarting your modem.

Check that the modem lights are working properly. If you're not sure, you can post a pic on your modem lights in the forum.
  • Ivan J.
    Ivan J. Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Options
    The strong winds today are generating power outages in some areas. You may be affected depending on your address. You can check on the map in Hydro Quebec's website to see if there's an outage close to you:
    https://poweroutages.hydroquebec.com/poweroutages/service-interruption-report/index.html
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,106 admin
    Options
    Hello dwight,
    Apologies for the encountered issue.
    I see that your home internet plan was temporarily frozen due to an issue with the monthly payment, but the plan has been reactivated now. If the services are still not working, Please take a look over Mike suggestion.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good day.
    Catalin
This discussion has been closed.