Password problem every month?

Options
sabrina B. #23804
sabrina B. #23804 Posts: 1 ✭✭
Every month since I’ve gotten fizz (this is month 4) my wifi stops working. Everyone gets booted off and when we try to get back on, it says incorrect password. This happens every month for several hours. Usually it happens in the evening, and by time I wake up next morning, it’s back to normal- without me having done anything. Any ideas? It’s really starting to get on my nerves.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,725 ✭✭
    Options
    It can be a faulty modem or some updates

You should contact the support to let them know

here's how to contact customer support by chat, from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday:

- Connect to your Fizz account (if you have more than one, connect to the one that has the problem) by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    - Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/my-wi-fi-network-cutting-how-do-i-fix-it
    - The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.

Do not hesitate to mark this answer as the best
  • Annick M. #1972
    Annick M. #1972 Posts: 328 ✭✭
    Options
    There is probably something wrong with your modem. You should contact customer services by chat, Messenger or Facebook.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,101 admin
    Options
    Hello sabrina,
    I apologize for the situation that you've experienced.
    As Mike said, please check the FAQ he provided and if the situation persists, don't hesitate to reach out to our support department so that they can have a look at your modem connection.
    Cheers!
    Nicolae Bogdan
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Sabrina!
    In your case i suggest you to contact directly a fizz support rep by clicking the green chat bubble
    In your account dashboard or by facebook under the name fizz!
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today! Have a great day! :)
    Don't hesitate to mark my answer as the best! :)
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Sabrina!
    To follow your question. Your problem is resolved? :)
This discussion has been closed.