Updating payment card?

Can someone please explain how I can get to the Chat bubble mentioned in Contact Us? I seem to be in an endless loop...go to Solution Hub, find your solution, go to Chat if necessary....except I can't find Chat bubble anywhere. All i want to do is update my cc information which I can't do because of any address mis-match and seems I've exceeded thr maximum number of attempts....seriously, is this for real?

Answers

• M T. #12340
    M T. #12340 Posts: 577 ✭✭
    Just open any help page and you should see the bubble chat at the bottom right in about 15 seconds. You must be login to Fizz account.
    Try this link for example https://fizz.ca/en/faq/partner-networks
  • Logan2020
    Logan2020 Posts: 1,530 ✭✭
    Hi,
    Here's how to contact customer service.
    I always have the chat bubble in less than 5 seconds and they are really very easy to join if you follow these instructions.
    To start you need to be logged into your account for it to work and you can see it in the top right of your screen.
    Then click here a little lower on the link "solve-an-issue" and the chat bubble will appear in 3 or 4 seconds at the bottom right of the screen.
    Click on it to start a conversation.
    If they are not available try again a few minutes later.
    You can also write to them on Messenger and Facebook.
  • Yelena
    Yelena Posts: 1,861 ✭✭
    Send them a message on Facebook messenger. They answer within a few hours.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,801 admin
    Hello Nathan,
    I have checked your account and I can see you've contacted our support department and they've managed to provide you an answer related to your situation.
    If the situation persists or you encounter anything else suspicious, don't hesitate to contact us by chat following the FAQ https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us.
    Have a nice day!
    Nicolae Bogdan
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,776 ✭✭
    Hi Nathan!
    Your problem is resolved or you need more help?
This discussion has been closed.