Why I have no phone service as of 21:00 hrs June 8 ?

Options
Andreas K.
Andreas K. Posts: 6 ✭✭
I have no phone service on my phone. I tried the SIM card in an other phone and I have no service there either.

Answers

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,924 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Andreas,

Please logon your account to check your plan status. Is it possible your plan is due for renewal and the payment was not taken?

If you need to contact Fizz support, click on the green chat bubble available from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday:
    1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/abcs-fizz-mobile-services
    3- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Andreas! Thanks for your question! :)
    In your case i suggest you to contact directly a fizz support rep by clicking the green chat bubble in your account dashboard or by facebook under the name fizz!
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today! Have a great day! :)
    Don't hesitate to mark my answer as the best! :)
  • Andreas K.
    Options
    There is no issue with the status of my plan. Text SMS and mobile Internet data do not work either. I checked at the setting and the SIM card is recognized as Videotron card. Everything was working fine since the beginning of Fizz last year.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,751 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Andreas,
    You must contact Fizz as Fizzy said

In the meantime , when you say that you do not a service what does it means?
    - You do not have signal (can be a problem with the tower in you area) did you try to select an other network operators?

Android: Settings → Connections → Mobile networks → Network operators
    iPhone: Settings → Operators
    - You a signal and connected to the Fizz cell but you cannot use the phone
  • Andreas K.
    Options
    Supreme Geek
    I mean my phone does not work , no signal at all.
    It's set to Automatically select Network. I tried all available networks Fizz 4G, Fizz EXT 4G, Fizz 2G, Every time it says can't connect to selected Network at the moment, try again later.
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Andreas,
    Have you reached the Fizz customer service by chat?
    This service is available today starting at 8h00 until 21h00.
    Only them can resolve your problem with your mobile plan.
  • Olivier R. #3666
    Olivier R. #3666 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    Options
    oh mu god im so sorry
  • Andreas K.
    Options
    No, because I do not see the green chat bubble anywhere
  • Fizzy
    Options
    Andreas,

I just open this link and the chat bubble appeared on the bottom right within 3 seconds.
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/abcs-fizz-mobile-services

Perhaps you can try with another browser (works with Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc) or another device. You can also try clearing browser's cache and open a new tab in private mode.
  • Fizzy
    Options
    Andreas,

I doubt this is the issue, but to be sure, I hope your phone has not been blacklisted.
    You can check here:
    https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

When a phone is blacklisted, you will no longer be able to connect to the mobile network even if your SIM card is working.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,177 admin
    Options
    Hello Andreas,
    Apologies for the encountered issue.
    I have verified your account and there has been a temporary lock for security reasons. Please reach us directly by chat in order for us to handle the matter further as we will require a few private information. To reach us by chat, please use an FAQ such as:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good day.
    Catalin
This discussion has been closed.