Why I have no phone service as of 21:00 hrs June 6 ?

Options
Andreas K.
Andreas K. Posts: 6 ✭✭
I have no phone service on my phone. I tried the SIM card in an other phone and I have no service there either.

Answers

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,924 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Andreas,

The first thing to try is restarting your phone. Then try turning on airplane mode, wait 5 minutes and disable it again.
    If the problem persists, please logon your account to check your plan status. Is it possible your plan is due for renewal and the payment was not taken?

If you need to contact Fizz support, click on the green chat bubble available from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday:
    1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/abcs-fizz-mobile-services
    3- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Andreas! Thanks for your question! :)
    In your case i suggest you to contact directly a fizz support rep by clicking the green chat bubble in your account dashboard or by facebook under the name fizz!
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today! Have a great day! :)
    Don't hesitate to mark my answer as the best! :)
  • Olivier R. #3666
    Olivier R. #3666 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    Options
    oh mu god im so sorry
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Andreas!
    You got your problem resolved?
    Have a great day:)
  • Andreas K.
    Andreas K. Posts: 6 ✭✭
    Options
    Please consider this thread as resolved. what happened is that someone a hacker called fizz pretending is was me and convinced them to send him a new sim card for whatever reason. The reason he did this was to receive authorization codes from my Banks accounts to transfer money out via email transfers.. My question is how Fizz accepted to send to him a new card ...to which physical address and with what identity verification fizz proceeded in doing this ? I have been asking all agents I am talking with and the answers they give are too irrelevant to my questions. The hacker managed with trojan ( virus ) to my computer to extract out of my bank accounts more than 6000$ . Good thing I found out soon enough to stop his activities and have my banks investigators going after the case. Good luck everyone with a small advice .do not save vital passwords and other information to your computer.
This discussion has been closed.