Inernet in 3 story townhouse?

Joey5518
Joey5518 Posts: 11 ✭✭
I am happy with Fizz on my cell. Now they offer me $25 to switch to the internet. I live in a small 3 story townhouse. Will their modems/router do the same job at 30mb as my 25 from Ebox? Is it reliable?

Answers

• SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,773 ✭✭
    Hi Joey5518!
    I have fizz internet since 2 days, i have no problem! :)
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today! Have a great day! :)
    Don't hesitate to mark my answer as the best! :)
  • Stanislav P. #4556
    Stanislav P. #4556 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    for the speeds of 30 mbps you shouldn't have any problems getting this speed on 2.4 GHz antenna, especially if your router is in the middle of the townhouse and not in higher or lower floors.
  • Nomdefoire
    Nomdefoire Posts: 203 ✭✭
    I have never used Ebox internet before so I can not offer a comparison. What I can say tho is that Fizz may not be the most reliable internet provider. I've been using it for 4 days now and run into hiccups on a daily basis. I enjoy all the flexibility, the overall vision and the price Fizz offers, but the price does reflect in the service. If I were in important meetings all day, I would be stressed not knowing when the network might be going down. And from reading on this forum, I think there are a lot of people having issues too. Nothing dramatic (reset modem, reboot computer solves 99% of my problems), but still it's not flawless.

Even with that, I think I will stick with Fizz, I hope they improve with time as they are pretty much the only company that I can somewhat relate too regarding the philosophy. And overall the value is good for the price.

Just my 2 cents!
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Joey,
    I'm a Fizz internet user more than one year.
    I use the Fizz modem-router and i'm very satified with it.
    I can recommand you this service.
    This internet service is usually reliable and stable.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭
    Hello Joey5518,
    I am happy with both Fizz services. Been with Fizz internet for over 1 year. I would have to agree with most of the previous posters here. I have had only minor issues all resolved by researching the forum or by Fizz customer service. The available resources are very helpful.
This discussion has been closed.