Internet is down without any notice, what can you do with an unstable internet?

Options
mtl_ca
mtl_ca Posts: 4 ✭✭
When you are working from home and you need the internet to do your job, what can you do when you realize all of a sudden your service is down on Monday morning without notice from the provider? And the support could not help you because the provider is working on the network and there is not an estimation that when your service will be available again?

Answers

• MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Mtl_ca,
    Sorry,
    Have you contacted the fizz support by chat to know why your internet connection was slow?
    Is it solved now?
    I hope so.
    The adress for the chat(from 8h00 to 21h00):
    https://fizz.ca/en/solutions
  • mtl_ca
    Options
    MichelP as I mentioned in my question, I did it but they told me they are not able to do anything except waiting because a team is working on the network.
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi!
    Your problem is resolved?
  • mtl_ca
    Options
    Mathieu, after 1.5 hours the issue has been fixed but as I could understand it could happen again without giving me a heads up!
  • Marie-Pier R. #24756
    Options
    It happens a lot to me. My internet is never stable. And the fact there is no phone number to reach customer service is a little bit annoying to me. If my internet interrupts, how can i reach them?
    It's been a while since my internet was down, i cross my fingers that it will remain like this :)
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,171 admin
    Options
    Hello Marie-Pier,
    Apologies for the situation that you've experienced.
    Our contact methods are to be found over the FAQ https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us and as you well know, Fizz wants to be one of a kind and be digital by having the online troubleshooting.
    I know that losing the internet connection sometimes is frustrating, however, once you contact us the solution can be given immediately.
    Therefore, don't hesitate to do that, by chat, contact form, or on Facebook.
    Cheers!
    Nicolae Bogdan
  • Alexandre P. 40143
    Alexandre P. 40143 Posts: 204 ✭✭
    Options
    I understand your madness
This discussion has been closed.