Rollover not received?

Options
Daniel P. 53829
Daniel P. 53829 Posts: 21 ✭✭
I got a text saying 1.1 gb of data was rollover to next month but I still have 5 days left of this month what happens if I use 1.1 gb in 5 days do I still have rollover data for next month or does it get removed?

Answers

• Nomdefoire
    Nomdefoire Posts: 203 ✭✭
    Options
    Fizz is just taking some initiatives because you're probably a fairly new client. It wants to inform you that you "will" have rollover data if you don't use it by the end of this billing cycle. They probably sent the message because they want you to have the time to act if desired. The truth is, most of the time there is not much action to take when you have extra data, but gifting it to a contact of yours is one of them.

Whatever is left in your data bank at the end of the cycle is rolled over, whatever the amount that was texted to you a few days earlier. (And don't worry, I think they only send this type of message once, after that your data is rolled over automatically without notice and you can just aknowledge it by consulting your data usage on your online account.

Cheers!
  • Nomdefoire
    Nomdefoire Posts: 203 ✭✭
    Options
    This message is just a Fizz initiative because you are probably a fairly new client. They possibly sent it a little bit in advance because they want you to have the time to act upon it. With excess data, there's not much you could do, but you could gift data to one of your contacts.

Whatever excess data iin your data bank at the very end of your billing cycle gets rolled over to the next cycle. Regardless of the amount that they texted to you a few days earlier.

Automatic communications are not always crystal clear, but don't worry, I think they only send this message once at first and then everything is done automatically without notice.

Cheers!
  • Olivier R. #3666
    Olivier R. #3666 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    Options
    next month you will get it
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi!
    Do you find the best answer on your answer?
    Choose the best one to close the topic! :)
    Have a nice day!
This discussion has been closed.