Wifi showing on my phone but not working ?

Options
sarah L. 54645
sarah L. 54645 Posts: 7 ✭✭
I didn’t realize my payment was late until my wifi stopped working this morning I paid it a couple hours after that now I can see that my phone and computer are both connected to the wifi but it is not working. The fourth light on the modem is off I’ve tried unplugging the modem multiple times with no success

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,731 ✭✭
    Options
    You are the third person with internet problem
    Two people reported this problem in Montreal
  • sarah L. 54645
    Options
    Weird... do you know how I can get in contact with anyone ? I tried chatting with someone but the green chat bubble doesn’t appear thank you for helping :)
  • Mike
    Options
    You can contact Fizz support by chat, from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday:
    1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/none-my-devices-can-access-internet-wi-fi-or-using-cable-how-do-i-fix-it
    3- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Sarah!
    In your case i suggest you to contact directly a fizz support rep by clicking the green chat bubble in your account dashboard or by facebook under the name fizz!
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today! Have a great day! :)
    Don't hesitate to mark my answer as the best! :)
  • HERNAN G.
    HERNAN G. Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options
    Hello everybody, after 15 h I have had the same problem, now at 21:10 I do not have service, do you have a change in yours?
  • sarah L. 54645
    Options
    No mine is still not working sadly
  • Mike
    Options
    Sarah did you contact the support to let them know?

Did you try to power off the modem for a minute?
  • sarah L. 54645
    Options
    Yes I tried chatting with someone last night I was fifth in line after waiting for about 30 minutes and the chat just disappear and I also did turn off the modem multiple times+hard reset
  • sarah L. 54645
    Options
    I will be trying to get in touch with someone again now since chatting services are opened
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Options
    Hello Sarah,
    I can see that you already contacted us on our live chat and the situation has been escalated further to our technical team.
    As soon as we will have an answer from them you will be notified by e-mail address.
    If you have other questions, here you can find how to contact us: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    Have a great day!
    Adelina
This discussion has been closed.