Why am I unable to add a new payment method?

Options
I am currently getting an error when trying to add a new credit card to my account. It says that I have reached my max but I only have one card on there. My address matches what's on my bill so I definitely know that is not the issue. Please Help!

Answers

• Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,749 ✭✭
    Options
    If a message informing you that you have reached the maximum number of attempts pops up, contact FIZZ Customer Service team for a reset , log into your Fizz account and simply click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner during Fizz business hours.

And this how to add a credit card

First you need to add a new credit card to your profile: My profile -> Payment methods -> Add a new payment method.
    Then you need to modify the credit card associated with your plan. Go to My plans, choose the plan for which you want to modify the payment method, then click on Manage plan -> Payment method. Then choose the new card. Afterwards you can go to your profile and delete the old card.

IMPORTANT
    When you enter the information for your payment method, the billing address associated to your card must correspond to the address you declared to your bank for that card. The right info must be entered in the corresponding fields, and the address needs to be 100% identical. Pay attention to the following items:
    * The name of the street (Ave, avenue)
    * Special words (Saint, St, Ste)
    * Hyphens
    * Spaces
    * Spelling
  • Olivier R. #3666
    Olivier R. #3666 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    Options
    please contact the sipport
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Stefano,
    Your credit card has to be reseted into the Fizz system,
    Ple, contact the Fizz customer service by chat.
    This service is available from 8h00 to 21h00.
    First, connect you to your Fizz account.
    Then, search an useful FAQ
    Wait a few seconds until you see the green chat bubble down to the right of the page.
    When you see it, click on it.
    Your chat session with Fizz begins.
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Stefano! Thanks for your fabouloousss question ! :)
    For billing issues, in your case i suggest you to contact directly a fizz support rep by clicking the green chat bubble in your account dashboard or by facebook under the name fizz!
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today! Have a great day! :)
    Don't hesitate to mark my answer as the best! :)
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi! Still have the same problem or problem resolved?
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,177 admin
    Options
    Hi Stefano,
    I can see that you contacted us by chat and the situation has been escalated. We'll come back to you as soon as possible.
    Have a great day.
    Corina
This discussion has been closed.