When is the technician going to arrive? And how do i contact him?

Options
Arstan M. #23378
Arstan M. #23378 Posts: 3 ✭✭
I have an appointment for an internet installing for today between 7:30 am and 12 pm, it’s almost 12 and no one came yet, how do I contact a technician?
It’s very important and urgent I have my internet by 12 o’clock

Answers

• Deshaa
    Deshaa Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options
    This is ridiculous this is my SECOND time rescheduling and the tech never showed up I waited 7-12 An no one ever came this is the second time in a row no one has called or got back to me! I want my money back I want to cancel eveything I’m done with fizz
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,903 ✭✭
    Options
    I am sure everyone including the Videotron technicians are trying their best. Unfortunately with the current pandemic situation and the annual moving day fast approaching, there seem to more delays. If your appointment is missed, you may need to reschedule your appointment or look for other means to get the service you need.
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Arstan,
    If your technician doesnt come today,
    you will be obliged to re-schedule a new appointement tomorrow.
    I know it can happens sometimes.
    Some installations can be complicated to do.
    Just, tomorrow, connect you to your Fizz account.
    Click on: my plan (internet)
    Click on: manage my plan
    Click on : appointement
    Click on: re--schedule
    Choose a day and hour you will be available.
    Click on: save
  • vanigh
    vanigh Posts: 328 ✭✭
    Options
    Well, the least that can be done is to inform the waiting customer that "Sorry, your installation appointment will be missed today"
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Options
    Hello Arstan,
    You've also reached us via Facebook Messenger and you confirmed that the technician came in the end, although a little bit late. We apologize for this inconvenience. He might got held up at another installation appointment that maybe got complicated. I've verified again your account and your service is currently up and running. If you'll need further assistance from us, you can also reach us via live chat. Here you have the contact details: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us.
    Enjoy your day!
    Radu
This discussion has been closed.