Answered question

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get to lvl 5 and rewards available if I only have home internet?

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get to lvl 5 and rewards available if I only have home internet? I really need those rebates to save some bucks on my internet.

EdmTrance
EdmTrance

EdmTrance

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Hi Emmanuel!

You can reach level faster by answering users in the community.
U get 3 points for each answer, and u get 50 points if u have the best answer!

It's been a pleasure to assist you.
Don't hesitate to mark my answer as the best!

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Assad
Assad

Assad

User level
Level
40 / 100
I have both a cellphone and home internet service for 18 months, with practically no activity in the community forums and I might hit level 5 next month.

My best guess is if you follow the same path with just home internet, it'll probably take you twice the amount of time.

MichelP
MichelP

MichelP

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Emmanuel,
Participate into the community hub will help you for sure. Giving 20 kudos each day gives you 20 ptes or receiving 1 kudo gives you 5 pts.
Also, if you are referring someone to Fizz with your referral code, you will get 200 pts each time and get the regular rebate on your invoice of 25$ or 35$ like this time until june 15th..

1 point: Give a kudos to a user by clicking on the heart of an answer.
3 points: Reply to a question on the Fizz community.
5 points: Receive a kudos from a user that click on the heart of an answer to indicate that he/she likes it.
5 points: Reply to a question that was published less than 5 minutes ago.
10 points: Be the leader of the day.
50 points: Be the leader of the week.
50 points: Be active on the Fizz community during the month.
50 points: Be selected as the best answer.
To complete

Ah I see, so every time someone likes my answer I get 5 points? I guess I will have to try to stay as active as I can in the forum. Can you guys shower me with kudos please? xD

Whizz
Whizz

Whizz

User level
Level
5000 / 5000

Hi Emmanuel,

Here you find some pages that can answer to you questions : https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-are-kudos and https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-earn-perks-using-community

Have fun ! ⚡

Corina