Remote installation on internet in a room that is located in a residence for the elderly is it possi

Options
Patricia L. #13677
Patricia L. #13677 Posts: 2 ✭✭
My grand-mother lives in a residence for the elderly i want to offer her unlimited internet is it possible?

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,731 ✭✭
    Options
    Probably you should ask to the residence if they already had videotron internet installed.
    Moreover, they also authorized the installation.

You can also ask the Fizz customer services by chat, from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday:
    - Connect to your Fizz account (if you have more than one, connect to the one that has the problem) by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    - Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-install-my-wi-fi-modem
    - The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
    Do not hesitate to mark this answer as the best
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Patricia,
    We are Fizz users like you.
    I think, it can be possible if Videotron câble is installed.
    Please, contact the Fizz customer service by chat from 8h00 to 21h00.
    First, connect you to your Fizz account.
    Then log-in to any relevant help page like this one: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-subscribe-to-fizz-home-internet
    Wait 5 seconds to see the green chat bubble down to the right of the page.
    When you see it, click on it.
    Your chat session begins.
  • vanigh
    vanigh Posts: 328 ✭✭
    Options
    As mentioned above, some residences for the elderly, even nursing homes have Videotron cable connection, you have to ask the residence's administration for line activation, at least that's how it was where my Mom was, some elderly patients had Internet IPTV service in their rooms, see what their policy and procedure is, also ask for the payment method, if it's added on the monthly bill or invoiced separately to you!
This discussion has been closed.